DD contrast® creates illusion
DD contrast®, the color and texture system from Dental Direkt, gives full monolithic restorations optimum color dynamics, vivid depth effect and various intensities of fluorescence. It creates a wonderful symbiosis with the color and light systems of our monolithic zirconium oxides.
DD contrast® color
|Art. no.||Color / 4 g|
DD contrast® texture
DD contrast® glaze
DD contrast® liquid
DD contrast® standard liquid à 30 ml
For thinning paints and glaze for conventional use
1 DD contrast® standard liquid à 30 ml
DD contrast® texture liquid à 30 ml
For adjusting the special consistency of the stains and textures
1 DD contrast® texture liquid à 30 ml
DD contrast® brush
DD contrast® brush medium size 2
DD contrast® brush small size 3/0
DD contrast® firing paste
DD contrast® Set
DD contrast® color:
- Body, mamelon and effect colors to create characteristic contrasts of light and dark, warm and cold.
- Creation of natural looking tooth effects such as translucency and mamelons.
- With »fissure« the System contains a marking color.
DD contrast® texture:
- Individual modeling of surface structures.
- Vivid depth effect and color intensity on monolithic crowns starting with a minimum layer thickness of 0.1 mm.
- Natural color effect and light dynamics are achieved by a fine feldspar structure.
- Special dentines for increasing the color intensity, of the brightness value and opacity in the labial and buccal area.
- Can be used without additional glaze firing.
DD contrast® glaze:
DD contrast® glaze clear (non-fluorescent):
- To seal the surface.
- Glaze with a slight opacity/gray shimmer.
- Especially advantageous for elderly patients
- whose teeth are more translucent.
DD contrast® glaze clear fluor (fluorescent):
- To seal the surface.
- Especially in the body area you can achieve the necessary fluorescence – just like with a natural tooth.
DD contrast® liquid:
The DD contrast® standard liquid can only be used for diluting DD contrast® colors and DD contrast® glaze pastes. With the liquid you can adjust the thickness of the transparent layer.
For the DD contrast® texture pastes, only the DD contrast® texture liquid should be used to maintain the special consistency and modelling ability of the material. However, DD contrast® texture liquid can also be used with DD contrast® colors and DD contrast® glaze pastes to modify the consistency.